Terms and Conditions – Cooking Classes
Cancellation policy for cooking classes (cancellation by you)
* From 24th August, 2020 due to the changing environment and travel restrictions in Australia we have temporarily amended our cancellation policy for our 2020 classes.
If you are unable to attend the cooking class there are three (3) options available to you.
- You can nominate someone else (friend, family member) to attend the class in your place…OR…
- You are welcome to attend another class date if one is available (check the dates on my website)…OR…
- We shall provide a full refund of the class fee less an administration fee of $50.00. We remain the final arbiter of this option.
In order to mitigate the financial and logistical effects on our classes as they’re so intimate, then where possible to assist us in being able to fill the place(s) we ask that at least fourteen days (14) notice of cancellation is given prior to the confirmed class date.
Cancellation policy (cancellation by us)
We reserve the right to cancel an advertised class if we do not get a minimum of four (4) participants to any of the classes, whether hands-on or Masterclass format.
In the event that a cooking class for which you have booked and paid is cancelled by us then you will be offered…
*A full refund of the price paid for the class. (The alternative, if a place is available, is for you to ask to be transferred to a different class on a different day perhaps later in the year).
* If you have incurred other costs over and above the cost of the class itself e.g. travel or accommodation costs, we will not refund any such costs. It’s therefore recommended that you take out separate insurance to cover potential for any such loss.
Consumption of alcohol
The consumption of alcohol is not permitted before or during practical cooking classes for the safety of the individual and of others.
In our classes, there is a strict allowance of two glasses of wine or beer per participant included in your booking.
This alcohol is only to be consumed as part of the sit-down meal at the conclusion of cooking.